Finally another promotional manhwa list, I’m back and just realized that it is already half of a year. So a lot of things happened after my last post two months ago and it’s all work-related stuff reasons and major time adjustments.
With the MangaD** slowly coming back online as well as scanlations groups, I think this is the best time to post promotional or one-shot manhwas that I read last year and share it here with one being an honorable mention as I just read this one or two days ago.
So these promotional manhwa titles mostly revolve around villainess or side character themes (again!?) — I don’t think I’m going to get tired of reading this genre as I said in my previous post, I am very fond of these genres but don’t worry I’m trying to expand my palette and going back to R+18 stories.
1 — I Met the Male Lead in Prison (감방에서 남자주인공을 만났습니다)
- When our protagonist opened her eyes she was in an unfamiliar prison cell and then realized she reincarnated into an R+19 tragic romance novel and she knows that the male lead Henrich Doran von Hel, is in the next cell. After bribing the cell guards, she went to check it and discovers its two sides. As she’s figuring out her role in the novel, the two got closer and he promised he will visit her after his release which she carelessly accepted. Now, she’s free and surprised that she’s the greatest villain’s younger sister.
2 — How to Divorce the Male Lead (남자 주인공과 이혼하는 법)
- Our protagonist transmitted to the novel named “String of Fate” is Juliana Auburn, the novel’s villainess that badmouths and had an illicit affair with her husband throughout the novel. She remembers that she’s going to get killed at the start of the novel but she doesn’t know what method and she only read it as a comment spoiler. To avoid the novel’s “bad ending”, she tries to divorce her husband but it failed every time. While having dinner, she found out about her husband’s growing obsession with her which is probably the reason why her plans are failing.
3 — The Kids Have Changed (애들이 달라졌어요)
- Nara Lee, a 35y.o real estate worker finally achieved her dream, of buying a rooftop apartment while she was celebrating her success with chicken and beer, little did she know that it was going to be short-lived as she transmitted to her favorite web novel “The Queen’s Extravagant Outing”, as Sharon Atrina, a side character which later died after being betrayed by her best friend and the novel’s villainess, Carol. Being in a body of an 8y.o she aims to be a better person and tries to save both of their lives to change their future.
4 — Father, I Don’t Want This Marriage! (아빠, 나 이 결혼 안할래요!)
- Our protagonist reincarnated as the novel’s villainess as Jubellian Eloy Floyen, where she’s reading a strange novel containing the events of her story, starting from the moment her mom died early, abandonment of her father, and the crowned prince, framed for poisoning the royal princess and until her death. After reading the novel, she tries to avoid any signs of the death flag and will live a glorious and glamorous life.
5 — The Tragedy of a Villainess (합법적 악역의 사정 )
- Our protagonist transmitted to an Isekai romance novel however as the novel’s villainess, Seria Stern. Remembering her past death, she decides to live than follow the novel’s path however she ends up falling in love with the second male lead but that’s alright as the male lead ends up with the novel protagonist, so happy ending everyone right?!. Unfortunately, she died on the day of her wedding with the male lead crying on her side telling her not to die.
So that’s my new promotional Isekai manhwas titles that I’ve read for this month! I know there are more interesting titles but for now, I’m focusing on the current manhwas that I enjoyed right now.
I hope I’ll be able to read more promotional Isekai manhwas so I can share some more in the future. Thanks for reading!