2021 is already ending. I’m sitting here, eating a plate of omelet, and decided to make “Recap” posts. Despite being cooped up in my place for a year, there are some quite eventful months — I almost got myself a pet but only got disappointed due to pending house rules.
Fitness & Health
- Due to my weird weight loss that happened in 2020 so this year, I decided to go further and try to lose more weight. I am happy that I lose another 10 pounds but the journey is really hard as my schedule changes quarterly so consistency is important.
- So help me to lose weight. I am using apps to help me exercise and do Intermittent Fasting. So far so good at doing IF and now I just need to build a schedule for using the stationary bikes that I bought this year.
- Luckily no financial issue happened to me this year but indeed I had to cancel a bunch of subscription services so I could aggressively earn more and I am glad to say that I finally reached my savings that will secure my living expenses in my retirement years.
- I almost had a pupperino this month but due to conflicting rules with the building owners, I will again ask for an update in mid-January before the lockdown happens again in this country or before 2021 fully ends. Having a pet really helps me to combat loneliness as I have dogs when I was a kid, so I am looking forward to it.
- Finally set up another blog for my waifu and it is currently live. I am happy with the layout right now and I am still waiting for Adsense to get the green signal but hopefully, by 2022 it will get approved.
- Also, changed my blog theme because the previous theme I had can’t handle gifs on featured posts so I have to make sudden changes. Such a shame since I really like that layout but I am also content with my current one.
My Digital Library
- I bought a Kindle around 2020 and pretty much it turned into a very expensive display so I decided to gather more than 100 classics and some popular horror books. I am still not done with this project but I am happy that my kindle is turning into my digital library, quite handy when I want to read something before doing to sleep.
- A few months ago, I decided to make a scrapbook and totally put it into half but just recently, I tried to finish it. Well, I am done with the writing but I ran out of stickers though so I need to buy more in the future. It is still unfinished but I am very happy with the progress.
So that’s my 2021 Recap. I am looking forward to what 2022 brings me and hopefully survived it — this also includes sleepless nights, stress, and other stuff.