↝ About… Very Basics
- Name: Despite having multiple names, my lovely parents named me Kim
- Location: The best country to stay for the Summer. Philippines
- Sign: I’m gonna drop the “Moon” and “Ascendant” stuff and will go with Sagittarius — the introverted type
- Personality: Okay, this took those popular personality exam and got ISFJ-T (*this time*)
↝ Some Info
- BFA Graduate. Experienced highs and lows, had an insomniac journey on photography, graphic design, web development, and lastly an advertising gal. Currently finishing a chapter that involves marriage, gaming and uh… — yeah those boring stuff.
- I don’t even know what my likes are since its all “spur of the moment”. I mean, who doesn’t like cake and coffee.
- 100% interested in future funk, vaporwave and Japanese City pop.
↝ Social Media, etc.
- Instagram: @hello.keeembap
- Twitter: @k_ne_imi — Inactive. Bots are taking over.
- PSN and Steam: Just DM me in IG
↝ The blog
Okay, I’ll try to remember stuff…
I started this blog and domain around November 2018, a year after designing my simple portfolio site. The original plan was, well… I wasn’t coming back to blogging after I submit my last post in my blogs: Scented Coffee and August Sunset, however that changed when I use Instagram and saw my hubby’s frustrations due to imitation on that platform so I went back to blogging.
I started with “koffee with keeembap” since I love coffee and the Korean dish — gimbap/kimbap (I know it’s corny!) and I’m happy that the website went well. Luckily, I don’t care about SEO things and stuff (but still grateful for the page views). As 2022 starts, I don’t want to get bind to coffee-related stuff anymore so I changed it to another blog name to “minuit” or midnight since I’ll be posting my stuff around that time.
Despite the name change, the content doesn’t change and still serves as my personal blog, sharing random thoughts, rants, ramblings, and whatevs that I can think of.
Thanks for reading, have a nice day!